The Holy Family Job Ministry is a vibrant networking group designed to support those who are searching for a new position or career. We encourage all attendees to share talents, advice and contacts. The group meets Saturday mornings at Holy Family from 7:30 to 9:30 am. For each meeting bring 25 copies of a resume or handbill.
- Mentors to assist job seekers
- A venue for networking
- Resume and handbill development
- Interview guidance and practice
- Elevator Speech development and practice
- Speakers to educate and inform
Employers please review our Talent Roster for candidates to help build your business.
What we offer: