Saturdays at 5pm
Sundays at 9am
Wednesdays at 9am
Please watch the video for more info.
• Registration for Mass Required
• Masks are mandatory
•Limited seating Capacity – Approximately 100 people
•Observing Social Distancing
Our world is engaging in a pro-life movement declaring that ALL life is to be respected with dignity and equity, especially people of color, whom still experience systemic discrimination. A video created by the Catholic Mobilizing Network and endorsed by the United States Council of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) calls people of faith to unite and make this world more loving and inclusive. As the video states, we must ENCOUNTER, ACCOMPANY, LISTEN AND LEARN. Only then can we truly wipe out racism in ourselves, our systems and our world.
Text – 73256 to keyword holyfamily (one word) PayPal – email@example.com
Venmo – @HolyFamily-Inverness
You may also continue to send in your offering via check to the church office at:
HOLY FAMILY CATHOLIC CHURCH
2515 Palatine Road
Inverness, IL 60067
Holy Family and the Knights our offering a shopping service of essentials for homebound individuals. If you are in need call our office 847-359-0042 and a Shopper will be in contact with you and review details. See complete information below.
NAMI (National Alliance On Mental Illness)
CLICK HERE FOR MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES
PERSONAL SHOPPER DETAILS:
Holy Family is working with the Knights of Columbus to offer personal shopping for individuals who are homebound without a source of transportation to get essential food items such as grocery staples, hygiene products, and prescriptions. If you are in need of this service simply:
• Call Debbie at the Front Office 847-359-0042 between 8:30am and 4:30pm Monday through Friday to put you in touch with your Shopper, or you can leave a message after hours.
• When your Shopper arrives for your list, please have cash or a charge card ready.
• Your change and/or card will be returned with your purchase.
• If you are able to place an order and pre-pay, your Shopper will gladly deliver the items to you.
We understand these trying times and Holy Family wants to help you remain safe and healthy.