We are together again!
Effective Friday, June 11, with the start of Restore Illinois Phase 5 our church will be open. We no longer will have capacity limitations, require social distancing or require registration for contract tracing. What does that mean for our Community beginning June 12 and 13.
• Masks – will no longer be required for vaccinated persons but will become optional. If you are unvaccinated, it is recommended you wear masks indoors. You will not be asked if your vaccination status.
• Social Distancing – If you find you are more comfortable sitting socially distanced, the area indicated on the map will be available and an usher can assist you. (CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE SEATING MAP)
• We will have hand sanitizer stations available for your convenience at both entrances. It is no longer necessary to sanitize your hands prior to receiving communion.
• We will continue with 4 Communion stations until we have fully re-engaged our Eucharistic Ministry.
• Distribution of Holy Communion from the cup remains suspended at this time.
• There will no longer be any restrictions on singing! We ask you to sing and be joyful again.
• The Sign of Peace is restored but please extend the Sign of Peace in a way that is comfortable for you.
• We have removed all blue tape on the pews and the plastic covers and our fonts are once again flowing with the waters of new life.
• Our East entrance will be open again for your convenience.
• We welcome you to gather in the Narthex before and after Mass. Hospitality will be available in the fall when we have re-engaged our Hospitality Ministry.
Weekend Mass Schedules
June 12/13 through July 3/4
Saturday 5:00 pm
Sunday 9:00 am (also live streamed) & 11:00 am
Sunday 7:30 am mass will resume on July 11
Weekday Mass Schedule
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday – 9:00 am in the Chapel
Monday 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm – Church
Daily 6:00 am – Midnight
Adoration Chapel – Beginning Monday, June 14
Weekdays 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday 4:30 pm – 6:15 pm
Sunday 8:30 pm – 12:30 pm
We continue to work on opening the building for various meetings and events. We are currently gathering data from ministries and we will keep you advised of our progress. Thank you for your patience as we work through the reopening process.
I would like to extend my sincere thanks to our Volunteers, Staff, and Reopening Committee who made it possible to keep our church open and our parishioners safe during the Pandemic. We could not have done it without this committed team.
Blessings and good health to all,